Attorney Troy Morrison serves the entire state of Massachusetts from convenient office locations in Springfield, South Easton, and Worcester.
Prior to practicing bankruptcy law, Attorney Morrison received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA. He received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University School of Law in New Orleans, Louisiana before returning to practice in Massachusetts. He has literally handled thousands of bankruptcy cases, practicing for over 20 years.
Attorney Morrison is married with three children. He represents individuals, families, and small family-owned businesses, helping them get a fresh financial start with reasonable fees and payment plans.
Schedule your free consultation today.
- Tulane University School of Law, 1996
- University of Massachusetts School of Business
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
If you need a bankruptcy attorney in Worcester or throughout the state of Massachusetts, contact Morrison & Associates at (508) 928-3038 today.